BETA CAROTENEBeta-carotene is the Provitamin of Vitamin A. Vitamin A is an effective antioxidant, thus increasing the immune system's resistance. It binds free radicals, protects cells from oxidation, contributes to their renewal and reproduction. It reduces the occurrence of cancerous diseases, slows down aging and improves vision.
- pro-vitamin A
- keeps the skin healthy
- can be useful in treating liver spots and age spots
- effective in preventing cancer
ASTAXANTHINSockeye salmon contains a natural pigment that makes its flesh pink. This is astaxanthin, one of the most powerful antioxidants you can consume! Ataxanthin comes from the mocroalgae that the salmon eat. Astaxanthin lowers inflammatory markers like C-reactive protein (CRP), which shows inflammation int the heart and the blood vessels.
Astaxanthin is one of the best things you can eat to protect your cells and their DNA. By the way, it is 6000 times more effective than Vitamin C, 800 times more effective than Q10 and 550 times more effective than Vitamin E or green tea. When your DNA is damaged by free radicals from harmful toxins in the environment or processed foods, astaxanthin prevents further damage.
- the strongest known natural antioxidant
- protects the skin against UV radiation
- accumulates beneficially in the outer and deeper layers of the skin
- reduces the size of wrinkles and improves the micro texture of the skin
- clinical researches have shown that astaxanthin helps to prevent skin ageing significantly increases moisture content and elasticity of the skin by strengthening the collagen layer
E – VITAMINVitamin E (or tocopherol) is an antioxidant fat-soluble vitamin, which protects from the harmful effects of free radicals. Especially protects the cell membrane of each cell, contributing to inhibition of aging processes.
It also supports the protective function of the immune system at many points, thus reducing the risk of infections. It reduces skin vulnerability, accelerates wound healing, protects red blood cells from damage.
- a fat soluble vitamin acting as antioxidant
- protects the membrane of the cells
- helps in preventing ageing processes
- slows down skin ageing
LUTEIN AND ASTAXANTHINLutein, together with zeaxanthin, is a basic ingredient of the so-called yellow spot in the retina. These two micro-nutrients can not be produced by our body, so we can only take it with proper nutrition.
Natural carriers belonging to the group of Carotenoids that can be found in the eye as well, but its amount is decreasing with time. Protect your eyes from harmful sunlight (Against UV) and reduce the risk of cataracts and macular degeneration. By the consumption of Lutein and Zeaxanthin, the risk of cataracts reduced in a study involving 1802 women, during a Double blind, randomized clinical research 17 patients with cataracts were given Lutein (15 mg, 3 times a week for two years). The clear vision of the participants improved as a result of the treatment.
- Protects Against Eye Disorder Like Macular Degeneration
- Improve vision in older people who already have cataracts
- Helps Protects Skin Health
- Protection against light-induced skin damage
- Can Help Lower Diabetes Risk
- Helps normalize al diabetes-induced biochemical modification
- Might Help Lower Risk off Cancer
- Lower rates of breast, colon, cervical and lung cancers Lutein may act as a natural cancer treatment
- Lower disease-causing inflammation and oxidative stress
- Can Help Maintain Heart Health
- Helps reduce risk of developing heart disease and stroke
- Helps reduce risk of Arteriosclerosis